PortVisors™ ~ porthole rain shields increase boating comfort
• Sleep through the night even if it rains at midnight
• Diminish the smells emanating from your head
• Ensure great visits, even when rain keeps everyone cabin-bound
• Gain an ally against mildew with regular ventilation
• Install them securely in minutes, without tools or drilling holes
PortVisors™ quickly become an
invaluable part of the boat ...
increasing comfort and
PortVisors™ protect boats from
rain. They increase ventilation
without blocking the view.
• Provide fresh air in the cabin during rainy days
• Protect bunks & heads from leaky ports
• Enjoy your boat more often
|Seaworthy Goods' mission is to sell attractive and practical marine items to enhance time spent afloat.
Our functional products make being on the water more comfortable and enjoyable.
~ ~ ~ Smart Stuff. Smart Boats. ~ ~ ~
Live. Laugh. Sail.
PortVisors™ are functional and attractive rain guards designed to fit many common
port sizes and shapes — from sailboats to SeaRays. The rain guards are made from
tough UV-resistant Lexan and attach securely with VHB tape.
PortVisor™ rain shields come in
shapes and sizes to fit common
ports on power and sail boats.
|Buy online or at
PortVisor™ rain shields for opening portlights
give ventilation and visibility while
protecting against rain and UV
PortVisors™ — a practical solution to a common problem
Protect Yanmar engine panels from the ravages of sun and rain
|PanelVisors™ are made
from UV-resistant Lexan
and attach using exisiting
holes in the engine panel.
Click for more about