• Being in the hot & stuffy cabin when it's raining.
• Fighting unpleasant odors from the head.
• Battling mildew when everything is closed up.
• Waking up at night with soggy bunks and rain coming in the ports.
PortVisors™ immediately become
part of your boat, always working
so you don't have to.
• Provide fresh air in the cabin & head
• Keep bunks dry
• Get ventilation ... rain or shine
PortVisor™ rain shields come in
shapes and sizes to fit common
ports on power and sail boats.
Portlight rainshields provide ventilation & visibility
plus protect against rain & UV
Stop these annoying conditions:
Does your engine panel suffer from sun,
weather, locker knocks, or clumsy crew?
The MP-8.5 PanelVisor™ protects against
all. It is made from UV-resistant Lexan
and StarBoard, with marine-grade fittings.
Click for more information about our
The 23-R is perfect when your
ports are slightly larger than
than 18" across.
PortVisor™ rain guards fit common porthole sizes and shapes on sailboats,
trawlers, powerboats and other vessels. Made from tough UV-resistant
lexan and attach with included 3M VHB tape.
Shields Protect Opening Portholes & Engine Panels
NEW MULTI-PANEL STYLE protects any panel up to 8½" across