|Shields to Protect Opening Portholes & Engine Panels
• Being in the hot and stuffy cabin when it's raining.
• Fighting unpleasant odors from the head.
• Battling mildew when everything is closed up.
• Waking up at night with soggy bunks and rain coming in the ports.
PortVisors™ immediately become
part of your boat, always working
so you don't have to.
Coming soon — a lubricant for
almost everything aboard,
including metal, plastic, and skin.
• Provide fresh air in the cabin & head
• Keep bunks dry
• Get ventilation ... rain or shine
PortVisor™ rain shields come in
shapes and sizes to fit common
ports on power and sail boats.
PortVisor™ rainshields for opening portlights
provide ventilation & visibility and
protect against rain & UV
The practical solution to common problems:
|► New Style PanelVisor™ protects any panels up to 8½" across ◄
|Does your engine panel suffer from the
weather and clumsy crew?
PanelVisors™ provide protection from
both. They are made from UV-resistant
Lexan and StarBoard.
The new style will be ready to ship
Friday, April 4
Click for more information about all our
Click for details about clear
PortVisor™ rain guards fit common porthole sizes and shapes on sailboats,
trawlers, powerboats and other vessels. They are made from tough UV-resistant
lexan and attach with 3M VHB tape.